- First time learner skier Adult or child.
- You’re returning to skiing and would like a refresher
- Development to bring confidence of a varying snow – Powder, groomed or off piste conditions.
- Personal ski development
- Que jumping
Coronet Peak or Remarkables Snowsports schools - Queenstown, New Zealand (or the Remarkables for full day lessons only)
Taking a private lesson is like taking a session with a personal trainer but with no grunting and yelling. Greg will develop a beginner lesson for you or work on your style, sort out your trouble spots, boost your confidence and take your skills to the next level. It's all about you!
What you get:
- Private lessons offer the advantage of personal service with a personal focus for whatever level you ski.
- Lift queue priority.
- Get the best start you can for your time on the snow.
The Advantage - keeping things simple.
- Families –Taking the hassle out of getting the family sorted for a private lesson.
- Beginner lessons that are all about you!
- Private lessons focus on the individual not the average of a group.
- Skiers looking for the right people to take them for a lesson tailored to you!
- Anyone who wants to know who is teaching them and that they are the right person to meet their expectations.
- Full and half day lesson options. (shorter on request)
Door to door transport in 4x4 van to the ski areas with a driver experienced in winter driving - $150 for up to 8 customers.