Private Ski Lessons
- First time learner skier
- You’re returning to skiing and would like a refresher
- Development to bring confidence on varying snow – Powder, groomed or off piste conditions.
- Personal ski development
- Que jumping
- Spending a few days with the same instructor.
- Split the day up with different family members during the days lesson.
- great value for families.
Coronet Peak Snowsports schools (or Remarkables by request) – Queenstown, New Zealand
Taking a private lesson is like taking a session with a personal trainer but with no grunting and yelling. Greg will develop a lesson for you to work on your style, sort out your trouble spots, boost your confidence and take your skills to the next level. It’s all about you!
What you get:
- Private lessons offer the advantage of personal service with a personal focus for whatever level you ski.
- Lift queue priority.
- Get the best start you can for your time on the snow.
The Advantage – keeping things simple.
- Families –Taking the hassle out of getting the family sorted for a lesson.
- Beginner lessons that are all about you!
- Private lessons focus on the individual not the average of a group.
- Skiers looking for the right people to take them for a lesson tailored to you!
- Anyone who wants to know who is teaching them and that they are the right person to meet their expectations.
- Full and half day lesson options.
Door to door transport in VW 4×4 van to the ski areas with a driver experienced in winter driving – $150 for up to 6 customers.
+64 27 2262822